A healthier take on hash browns with all the deliciousness.
1 spaghetti squash per serving
salt & pepper
– Preheat oven to 400°.
– Slice spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds and ribbing.
– Massage the inside and outside of squash with about 1 Tbsp olive oil for each half, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
– Place squash face down onto a baking sheet, ensuring the sides of the squash touching the pan are coated in olive oil to prevent sticking.
– With a fork, pierce the squash 2-3 times.
– Roast for about 25-30 minutes, or until you can easily pierce the squash with a fork.
– Remove from oven and let cool until you can comfortably rake a fork to fluff and remove the “spaghetti” from the squash.
– Raise oven temperature to 450°.
– In a lightly oiled baking dish, add the “spaghetti” and top with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
– Bake for 10 minutes or until top starts to turn golden.
–Remove, let cool, and enjoy!